Once enrolled at UC Berkeley, Sharer Scholars are expected to adhere to the following expectations in order to continue to receive their scholarship:
- Maintain a 2.3 or above cumulative grade point average (GPA) at Berkeley.
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress towards the completion of your degree.
- Enroll in the Sharer section of the Transfer Student Center (TSC) Fall 2023 transition course for new transfers.
- Meet with Kassandra Lopez, Sharer Program Coordinator and assigned academic counselor, at least three times a year (twice in the Fall and once in the Spring).
- Required attendance at Sharer Scholars community events and programming scheduled throughout the year (three events per year).
- Completion of periodic Sharer Scholar surveys (intended for evaluation and progress tracking).
- Required annual individual meeting with program donors
Failure to adhere to the requirements above may disqualify students from the program and the scholarship.
Direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org